Songalia & McCarty

...somewhere in Texas Gene is crying. Sorry Gene.

But for anyone who needs a pick-me-up (and I'm surprised no one has posted it yet) go to http://www.waltermccarty.com/ -- where you can have a good laugh and listen to Waltah's new album (via Real pLayer)

warning: the site is pretty flash intensive so i wouldn't suggest gooing there w/o a fast connection.

It's actually a nice looking site, but the bio has this tidbit -- which celt fans have long feared:

"R&B + NBA = 0. Confused, well don't be. At six feet ten inches tall and able to play four different positions on the basketball court, Boston Celtics star Walter McCarty is setting his sights on making string music of another kind. 'Music has always been his first love'"

(don't ask me why that last part is in quotes since it refers to McCarty in the 3rd person -- or what 4 positiions McCarty plays, or when he became a star....)

-mark