Re: Must read Globe

Everyone might get a kick out of this article for it's mention of a possible rift between Ainge and O'Brien, but the thing that hit me the most, was how pathetic local coverage has been of the upcoming draft (especially the Globe's). At least in my edition of the Globe, this article
started on page 1 of the sports, but it ended at the back of the "obituary's"!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention the headline "Celtic's draft plans shaping up" and not one mention of possible picks, trade rumors, nothing!!!!

Sorry for the rant, but the globe is starting to kill me,

Tone