Fire His Ass

I absolutely loved that Shira Springer piece
today.   What an answered prayer Ainge's
hiring was!  Great, great stuff.  I thought Mark
Murphy's piece was some classic disinformation
too.  Banks "needs work on his fundamentals!"
Yeah, right!  That right there should tell you how
much they like him.  How about "Barbosa's ballhandling
is said to be magical, his athleticism explosive."
Said by Ainge, no doubt.  If only wishing made it so.
Reece Gaines is everything but a playmaker; he's
primarily a scorer, as everybody knows.
Ainge must really want somebody to take those guys
instead of Banks.

Josh