Re: Banks soaring with no workouts

< NBAdraft.net has just updated and has Banks going at 11 to the
Warriors....> - Jessen

I'm not surprised.  Maybe between now and Thursday while sitting home
watching reruns of ''Who Wants To Be A Millionaire,'' he'll even replace
Bosh at #4.

Why bother working out for teams when a calculated little rumor dropped
here and an expedient little rumor dropped there can accomplish a greater
result?

Are we seeing the seeds of yet another bad precedent for future drafts?
Pretty soon, 17 yr. olds with scheming advisors, will be refusing to play
for their high school teams. The reason: it could jeopardize their draft
position.

''He's the hottest name in the draft right now. But is the hype getting out
of control?  First Phoenix loved him. Then Boston. Now Seattle? Banks
reminds some of a poor man's Baron Davis. He can get to the basket at
will, but his lack of size and floor-general skills have some wondering
what all the hype is about.''  - Chad Ford

Egg