Re: [Celtics' Stuff Fwd: NBA Mock Draft III

< I really love his smile. > - JB (on Barbosa)

Hang in there, JB.  Hitch your wagon to a star.  You have been on the
cutting edge repeating our need for a decent PG.  It's just that your
Sanchez, El Amin, and now your #11 worthy Gilbert Arenas ... 'scuse
me, I mean #27 Barbosa... are all suspect.

Of course, who among mortal man can hope to compare with your
all-time favorite, Kenny, a star half quencht in mists of silver dew...
or doo-doo.

Cordially,
Egg

PS - Translation: Your idea is right, just not your suggested personnel.
Wait ... does that sound a bit patronizing?