Re: I've got my men. Sofoklis and Leandrinho.

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 09:12  AM, Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:

> < Anyway, back to the action; Banks is holding, having been named on 8
> draft ballots, out of 22, while Pavlovic has fallen to 4. The new
> riser, Schortsanitis, is now named three times. Four out of eleven
> mocks  think we will take a point guard at 16, seven at 20. So, while
> Andy doesn't expect us to take a point guard at all, "Inside Hoops" has
> us taking two. > - JB
>
> So?
> Egg
**********************
	After all of these years, you have to ask?
	Each year, since Pitino arrived, I've been expecting the Celtics to
bring in a true point guard, to no avail. We've seen all sorts of three
point shooter, combo guards and size challenged wannabees, while I've
yearned, in vain and as the subject of much ridicule; stating that the
team really needed a "true" point guard; not one, but two point guards,
to run the offense and, when he wasn't injured, take the pressure off
of Kenny Anderson and take the ball out of Walker's hands, when
Anderson was on the D.L./bench.
	Now, we have a new "President of Basketball Operations," spouting the
same intentions and your asking me why I'm anxiously charting the mock
drafts, for point guard picking intentions and possibilities?

	JB

Unchain My Heart!