Re: [Celtics' Stuff Kedrick Will Start; Vin On The Mend

At 09:34 PM 6/19/2003 +0000, howiecarrfan wrote:
Sayeth Leo the Legbreaker:

from Bruce's bostonsportsmedia.com

Yesterday morning on the WWZN morning show, Leo Papile was a guest...
He also gave the news that Vin Baker's personal trainer isn't
only working with him, he's living with him. The trainer will be with
Vin every day through September.
Is this the same trainer that I believe was supposedly also living with him last summer when we traded for him?
Wow. That clearly makes all the difference in the world.

Kim