Kedrick will Start

Sayeth Leo the Legbreaker:

from Bruce's bostonsportsmedia.com

Yesterday morning on the WWZN morning show, Leo Papile was a guest, and for you Kedrick Brown fans out there...I know it just isn't me...Leo said Kedrick will again be in the Summer League, and made the comment that Brown is projected as a starter for next year. We'll see. He also gave the news that Vin Baker's personal trainer isn't only working with him, he's living with him. The trainer will be with Vin every day through September