Banks email

I've read the email (or rather had it summarized for
me) and I'm pretty convinced that Ainge promised
to take Banks at 16.  It doesn't seem like much of
a stretch if the guy is the player he seems to be.  I
have to figure the team to take Pavolic is he's available
at 20, but since he won't be, and since you can't draft
Bell or Barbossa if you are taking Banks, who does
that leave?  Collison or Shortsinitis would be my choices.
Zarko does nothing for me; as somebody said, he
sounds a lot like Bruno.  If the guys above are gone,
give me David West and call it a day.

Josh