Re: NBA.com Draft 2003 Index,...the ego that roared

--- Greg Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com> wrote:
> As WWR said a few days ago:
> Talk about someone with an over-inflated view of
> their own worth.
>
> Hey Josh, why post things on a beautiful summer like
> weekend, and then be
> surprised that anyone would care or have the time to
> stroke your massive
> pathetic ego.  When you consider "dropping
> information" that any of us
> actually cares about or respects, then maybe you
> will get some feedback,
> until then go back to your I dream of Jeannie
> marathon, and take a pill or
> something.

Actually, Greg, Josh's one post, detailing his
in-depth converstation with Wallace, was of more worth
than ANYTHING you have ever contributed.

> A legend in his own mind.
>
> Have a wonderful Father's Day folks, for those that
> it applies (the list
> dwellers who have actually come out of the basement
> long enough to mate).
> Greg

Actually, Greg, it applies to all of us...as we all
have fathers.

Ryan

P.S.  You were kicked off this list awhile back for
similarily poor behaviour.  Your attacks on Josh are
in the same vein.   Can't you learn?