This is interesting ...

ESPN's Jay Bilas breaks down the top 29 players in the
draft, based on his opinion of who's best, not on who
he thinks will get drafted where.

Surprises: He has Lampe rated 25th, Barbosa 27th and
Schnortizialakoliopis 28th. He rates Jarvis Hayes
21st. And he has Collison at 14th, one spot ahead of
Sweetney.

Ridnour and Planicic are 11th and 12th. He has David
West - who am I very high on - 17th, and Brian Cook
20th. I would personally be delighted if either of
those two big guys fell to the Celtics. (Anybody hear
anything more about Cook's workout today in Boston?)
Marcus Banks is 18th.

Here's the link:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/d03/story?id=1567446