Re: [Celtics' Stuff Cover your eyes.-Globe

I just want to say I couldn't believe the fouls that weren't called on the
Nets on Tim Duncan last night, especially in the first half. You have to say
either the refs were affected by the newspapers or Stern wanted to get 6 games
out of the finals. I anticipate that the refs will call the game normal now and
the Spurs will win the next two....Also, if I was Pop, I would be playing
Willis a lot more than Robinson. They really need the toughness inside and
Robinson just can't provide it. It could be argued that Robinson is coasting into
retirement....

DJessen33