Re: Marky Mark... Pavlovic

I was thinking something along those same lines. It makes sense for both
teams. Lampe really doesn't have a position with Memphis. Gasol and Swift
are at the forwards. The glut is what triggered the Drew Gooden trade.
Pavlovic would give them that shooter/scorer at the 2 spot to team with Mike
Miller, Gasol, Swift, etc. A nice fit.

Meanwhile, Lampe gives the Celtics a potential star at power forward who
should be ready for prime time just about the same time Antoine's contract
expires. The problem, though, is Lampe getting to Memphis at 13. I just
don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong, but a guy with his size and skills
just seems destined to be off the board in the top 10.

Anyway, I definitely could see a 16 and 20 (Pavlovic and ?) for 13 (Lampe)
deal, if those players all are on the board in those spots. Maybe Ainge
could even finagle Memphis' second first-rounder (27) out of the deal and
still land his point guard (Banks/Bell) or personal fave Hansen from BYU.

Lots of possibilities, but this one makes some sense. Lampe is a guy I'm
watching. He seems like a great fit for the post-Antoine Celtics.

Mark