Mean Gene

NBA Draft.net is out to lunch at times, though they do
do a good job of providing an overall view.

As far as picks 16 and 20, Pavlovic at 16 is non-debateable.
You take him and be quite pleased.

Now 20 is a different story. Why take a second-line PG,
when there will be post draft options to acquire a point guard,
including
undrafted free agents like Steve Blake?

Instead, I'm looking at Ainge favorite "Albino Man of Might" Travis
Hansen,
the suddenly draft-rejuvenated David West, Victor Kryapa, Zaur Pachulia,
Mario Austin, Collison, etc. You have to sell me on Banks.
Ray