seasoning?

Well, maybe seasoned mush smells better, but it still ain't up to the level of chopped liver.  I've long thought that our first wrong move (in recent history) was giving, and I mean giving, Antoine a max contract.  It had not been earned and it led to him being virtually uncoachable.  He should be the third most important player of five, and Ainge was right to say that he's not the one to win a championship with.  So, if the "seasoning" allows him to get his four year extension, then I think we have no way out of this morass and the best we will be able to say about the "Walker years" is that we became a good team again.  Gene