Re: SportingNews.com - NBA Inside Dish Leandrinho on the move in draft circles

This mock is pretty good based on other info IMO and keeps the general range
that NBADraft.net has. I believe they did this before the Pavel workout,
before Marcus Moore had dissappointed and before the BADMAN Badiane had tore off
the rim. I wouldn't be surprised if Sweetney fell to the Cs. He seems like the
next Fortson. We been dere, did dat. The perfectly wrong guy to slip to us. I
don't think we take him if he does...

The other major change in their mock that could affect us is Barbosa to 11
(as noted) and Gaines to 21. I guess they offset if we are taking Banks at 20
anyways....

Note that the mock has Banks in the first round at 26. He is moving up
without even working out....

DJessen33