early view of consensus

Here are the names I'm seeing the group endorse:  Collison, Pavlovic, Hayes, Barbosa and to a lesser extent Banks and West.  This leaves out those who seem a lock for the top ten--Heinrich, Pietrus, and probably even Podhrutzihus (the Russian bear).  Keep in mind that some one or two will slip to us--maybe Wade, maybe even Pietrus.  It'll be a crazy night.  Celtic fans will be tearing their hair by the time Seattle begins to pick at #12.

I like the idea of swapping the #20 for two second-rounders, contingent, of course, on who's still on the board at #20.  I would like us to have the choice.  Cheers, Gene