Here we go again? Tidbit from Insider

Here's a blurb about UNLV point guard Marcus Banks. Apparently Insider (Chad
Ford?) has heard a rumor that Banks is skipping the Chicago camp because he
has a guarantee from a team in the first round. The rumored team? The
Celtics. A Celtics source denies it, of course, but they denied the Kedrick
Brown fiasco, too. Anyone have any thoughts about this? Me... I don't see
this as Ainge's operating style, but I could be wrong. Who knows?

Mark

Speaking of UNLV's Banks, word is he is skipping the camp in part because he
already has received a guarantee from an NBA team. The team? Boston. One
Celtics source told Insider that while they like Banks, there is no truth to
the rumor. Still after Boston did the same thing with Kederick Brown a few
years ago, you have to wonder if there's fire near that smoke.