RE: Gilbert Arenas?

How about Walker & Battie for Rahim and Nazr? maybe we can include Delk or
Kedrick and get Jason Terry?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Tammo29@AOL.com
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:47 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re:Gilbert Arenas?

  Arenas would be great, but I can't help thinking he's beyond our reach.
  Looks like you've pretty much come to the same conclusion.

  I like Abdur-Rahim.  I always have.  I think he'd be a great addition to
the team, especially if we are going toward a more up tempo game.
It probably doesn't hurt that he and Pierce spent some time together over in
Taiwan right after Paul's rookie year.  They had the same agent back then
but
I don't think that's the case anymore.

TAM