  From: Bos3332@aol.com
  To: vzd1s1hb@verizon.net ; celtics@igtc.com
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 9:38 AM
  Subject: Re: hoopsworld mock draft

  Well there is a large Brazilian and Portuguese population in the Boston
Area. I am Portuguese and lived in Boston adn have family in Boston still.
There are areas of Boston that Portuguese is spoke more than English. I don't
think language should not let us draft Barbosa, from what I have heard about
this kid he is the one to pick.

  Tony