Re: Candid Ainge Blasts Pierce and Walker

>"Ainge on Kansas City radio station 810 - WHB (you'd never
>say anything bad about Boston Sports Radio, if you heard these yahoos,
>>then it's Kansas, so what do you expect)

  Bill Maas and Tim Grunhard are ex-Chief players.
  I don't usually listen to them because of Maas' regular harangue on women
in general (it seems the only women he has any time for is strippers.  Could be
why he's had so many failed marriages), and especially woman in sports.
  But I always listen long enough to find out who their line-up of guests
will be.
  Maas, because of his affiliation with Fox Sports, gets some pretty good
guests.
   Ainge was a weekly regular on the program until he was hired by the
Celtics.
  This was his last appearance on the show.

>>So a good candid, why doesn't he say these things in Boston interview by
>>Ainge.

  As I've said before, Ainge was always very honest in his interviews in KC
about how much he hated watching the Celtics play.
I listen to 1510 on the web every once in a while ( I used to listen to WEEI
until they stopped their live feed), and I've never heard Ainge be quite so
honest with Boston stations or newspapers.

As for Ray's header......not exactly.  But I'm sure most people on this list
are on to him by now.

TAM