In a message dated 7/31/2003 12:02:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, TAM writes: Why don't you do me a favor and produce this altercation about this draft that you keep talking about.  Or maybe you could produce the post in which I accuse you of being biased against KU? If you do I will apologize. Until you do this conversation is over.

Okay. It's over. Nice knowing you. Sorry you took something meant for someone else personally.