Re: Jumaine Jones

Egg stated:
>By the way, Kestas, forget about ''deep Throat.''  I am doing a poor job
of filtering his info, as I am by nature a lot more negative than he is.
Snip...
>I hear lots of juicy Celt ''insider''  stories along with
occasional timely scoops, but am unfortunately sworn to secrecy from
divulging most of them ... left only to hint at some.

Well your information is a lot closer then mine and I appreciate your
sharing what you can.  I have opinions, as you do and others do, but you
also bring a level of fact, like Josh and some others, to compare those
opinions to that makes this list all the more fun.

<Jim

---