Re: brief Magic Johnson charity game report

>>Excerpt from real gm
>>Author: Strand

Went to Magic's Charity game on Sunday and sat near the floor. Thought you
all would like to have my report on the Celtics players at the event which
was a veterans vs. rookies deal.

Marcus Banks - Looked very poised, despite an airball and one missed dunk.
He ran the point well, was aggressive and will be a player. I thought he
played better than T.J. Ford.

Paul Pierce - Didn't play that many minutes but looked like the same old
Paul.

Antoine Walker - I was shocked. Walker has lost a great deal of weight. He
looked very trim, and I wouldn't be surprised if he played a lot of the
three spot this year. He shot way too many three (and didn't make any).
That has to stop! >>

Paul had his own All Star game and Family Fun Day in Inglewood Saturday.
It was a huge success but a lot of work.  That could be why he didn't play
much in Magic's game.

I've also been told that Antoine has lost around 30 pounds and does indeed
look better (physically) than he has since his rookie season.

Sounds like there were a lot of long bombs being thrown up in Magic's game.
Walker could have been trying to keep up with James, who according to news
reports shot the ball 25 times, 12 of them from 3 point land.

TAM