Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Rookies find their summer groove

In a message dated 7/28/2003 1:49:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rltjr33@xxxxxxxxx writes: I don't see why you'd be slammed for those statements. -Rob

Stems from an altercation with (I think now former) posters Jhoksr1 and Chroads13 who indicated I had an "Anti-Kansas" bias because I supposedly hated Paul Pierce and didn't want to draft Hinrich in particular and Collison didn't really "wow" me (I wouldn't have minded drafting him, but he just seemed like a better rebounding Andrew DeClerq). I always loved Danny Manning as a player. Big Fan of JoJo White. And I think Pierce is a heckuva star who just needs to grow into a more cerebral versus athletic player. So now I just preface my statements so there are no further misunderstandings. I don't hate Kansas U.