Re: Baffled and bummed

At 11:26 AM 7/26/2003 -0400, you wrote:
It all makes me teary-eyed, Kestas. Aren't you sorry you asked?

Well, yes and no. The answer isn't necessarily what one would hope to read, but at least it somewhat satisfies my curiosity and keeps the expectations low. I get the impression that not only is Ainge a mendacious SOB, he is also flailing about without any plan. Is that what your Deep Throat meant to convey, that DA doesn't know himself what he's going to do next?
Also, it seems from what you're saying that DA is basically cutting Bremer in favor of Mike James to save a few (hundred K) dollars?
Kestas