How I see the east (as of today)

As of today- this is how I see the East lining up for the next season;

1. New Orleans - if they can be healthy they'll win the Conference

2. New Jersey - they could be lower than this and I wouldn't be surprised- Eddie Jordan is a huge loss

3. Orlando - with Juwan Howard and a bit more experience from Drew Gooden they're looking good

4. Boston - a better team than last year and a team that will only improve

5. Detroit - they got rid of the coach who made them overachieve and got a guy whose never taken his team to the top (except for one year in Philly) - they'll slide a bit.

6. Chicago - Add Scottie Pippen and a bit more experience in their young big men and they'll be a playoff side. Just you wait and see.

7. Indiana - I would not be surprised if they finished as low as 11th in the conference.

8. Washington - Gilbert Arenas, a few other nice players and this team will be one of the teams fighting it out for the final playoff spots come April

9. New York - I like the move for Van Horn- but it doesn't move them up or down enough to either tank or contend. Bubble team.

10. Toronto - Should be better, but their older players remain old and the team improves slightly over last year but again not enough Bubble team.

11. Miami - Another bubble team but this one could surprise.

12. Cleveland - a small move up the ladder of the eastern conference this year.

13. Atlanta - What is their aim? I have no idea what they're trying to do.

14. Milwaukee - Hey, Milwaukee - LAST SEASON was the one to tank, not this one!! They want Emeka?

John