Why all the Celtics negativity?

You would think that the Celtics would be one of the most positive NBA
stories going the last few years.  The team got out from under Rick Pitino
and Paul Gaston.  They went from one of the worst teams in the league to a
playoff contender-- this despite not getting the blockbuster draft picks
like some teams, or lucking out in a trade (like the Nets did--come on,
now: when Kidd arrived, NOBODY figured them to be anything but the
miserable unhappy team they'd been for ages.).

I would think, considering the obstacles encountered along the way, the
fact that fans are debating whether to go for a banner NOW, or in a few
years says a lot about how far the C's have come.  Yet all anyone can do is
complain about the current team, instead of looking for the positives.  It
could be--and HAS BEEN--a lot worse.

Am I an optimist?  Well, yes.  I sort of have to be.  I'm the sort of
person who scowled when people wrote off Paul Simon as a washed up has-been
after "Hearts and Bones", only to be chagrined when he came roaring back
with "Graceland".  The Celtics Beagle does not give into negativity.  I
try, on occasion, to be relatively objective, but honestly, that can be
depressing.  In the meantime, the Bunny-wunnies are holding a summer dance
for the Celtics and Beagle attendance is mandatory.  I'm off to the
hop--the bunny hop, of course.  :>)

Oh, yeah...onward to Banner #17!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle