Best vs Bremer

Hmm, I never really liked Travis Best's game over the years.  His stats
and minutes per game last year are comparable to Bremer's, and have been
pretty much the same his whole career(journeyman-like 8pts 3.5asts).
Neither of them are fast break pg's, they're halfcourt scorers.  But at
least Bremer has heart, lateral speed, and the size to body up on
Kidd/Chauncey/Baron, etc.

If we go with Banks/Best and trade JR, then the C's could be
disadvantaged with two shorter than average pg's.  Josh O interviewed
Banks, and said Marcus was 6'0" or shorter.

I hope the signing works out, but I just think JR or even Kenny has
better talent and size than Travis.