Right on Kevin Jackson

In a message dated 7/21/2003 5:31:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, Celtics-Digest-Owner@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I only "know" one thing about this woman: Her life is never going to
> be the same again, and yet she's pressing on with this case anyway.
>
> Rather than look for reasons to doubt her story, I'm going to give
> her the benefit of the doubt until someone can prove she's lying --
> the same benefit of the doubt so many people, men in
> particular, seem
> so eager to give Kobe.

This young women is really being courageous and deserves our respect! Kobe lied to all of us when he said he did nothing wrong?? Cheating on your wife of 2 years is  OK? A baby at home 7 months, Huh?  This looks to me to be the person of power taking advantage of a young innocent person and thinking he can get away with it.  Haven't we seen enough of this activity in the Catholic church.  It took years for that to come to the table.  Those excuse makers saying " Oh he would never do that?"  Bulls**t.  This Young person is going to be destroyed by this millionaire's henchmen.  If it happened the way she said, how many of you would do what she is doing. This is why things like this happen. Few people have the guts to stand up and abusers know it! Till proven differnt give her some respect.