Re:answering questions

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:25:32 -0400 Josh Ozersky  wrote:I myself thought it was Walker; I didn't know he didn't drink.
He's the only one who gains weight as the season goes on,
which is almost unheard of;

Actually, most alcoholics I have known are skinny.  Something about drinking but not eating.  Another point is that the amount a person drinks does not have a direct correlation to the disease of Alcoholism.  The fact that Vinnie drinks less than his teammates doesn't mean that they are alcoholics and he is not.