Forget Cooke

With this analysis from thanxma and the previous article I just sent, I don't
see how we have any time to develop Cooke....

DJessen33

<The Good: He's a phenomenal athlete, explosive scorer and fierce rebounder.
Cooke's got a real knack for slashing to the basket and finishing in the open
court. Think Jerry Stackhouse.

The Bad: No jumper and shaky handle. Most of Cooke's points come from within
10 feet of the basket. He has virtually no three-point range and his mid-range
jumper is streaky. His ball-handling skills are below average for a two-guard
leading to costly turnovers.

The Ugly: He doesn't always play hard and makes coaches work overtime to get
him motivated. With a track record of questionable personal decisions and a
poor work ethic in the classrom, his character could causes teams to take a pass
on him.