Playing for OB

Yeah right Walter, playing for OB has been a plus for you, since no one else
wanted your talents. Keep streaking around and the man with a net and white
coat will catch you eventually.

Only in Boston...................

DanF

Waltah said:

``A key factor for me was playing for Obie. I've been able to work for him a
long time and we've developed a great relationship. And I wanted to keep
playing with (Tony) Delk, Antoine (Walker), (Tony) Battie, Paul (Pierce),
Mark
Blount and Eric Williams. I think we have something great going here and I
didn't want that to end.''