Re: a question no one in Colorado seems to be asking

Thats going overboard Snoop. There are a lot of jobs in this country where people are required to work alone. There's some level of maturity that is expected of people that are old enough to work. However, this girl knew probably knew what she was doing by going into the room. The question is whether or not she changed her mind about it once she got in there, and whether or not Kobe allowed her to.

Chaperones for pizza delivery people too? They work alone too, after all.

From: Snoopy the Celtics Beagle <snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx, Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: a question no one in Colorado seems to be asking
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:45:22 -0400

Amidst the hue and cry over Kobe formally being charged per the press
conference today, I can't halp but ask a simple question.

What on earth was ANY 19-year-old, female or male, doing alone in the room
of any guest?

I know, that by and large, we're treating more and more teens like
adults.  But honestly, I think that anyone under 21 should not be permitted
to be in those situations--specifically to prevent this sad situation now
happening in Colorado.  There's always several people in hotels, moreso in
resorts.  I think it would be at the least appropriate for someone--say,
the hotel security--to accompany any employee and prevent anything from
happening in the first place.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle