Re: Bryant's problems are just beginning

> It's not like people in America trust the legal system, which, we have
> learned, is not about justice at all, but about ''winning.'' The very fact
> Bryant is fabulously rich and can afford the best (i.e. most expensive)
> legal
> representation will turn some people against him. Of course, for bigots,
> being
> black means he's already guilty of, well, everything this side of global
> warming.

Ya, know, this kind of gratuitous shit really chafes me.  There's the
unmentioned flip side, the bigots who happen to be black, that would not convict a
clearly guilty murderer (hello O.J.), because the police and victims are white
and the perp black.  Bigots are reprehensible morons whatever their color.  A
stupid line by Ryan in my view.

I'd like it if Kenny were brought back on the cheap for a year or so.  He'd
be a good option for 15 minutes a night, and I suspect at those limited
minutes, he could be quite effective.

I think Antoine is here for the next year.  Next summer, he'll have so much
more value.  Do the smart thing and keep him for this year.  It's not like
we're gonna win a championship this year anyway.