a question no one in Colorado seems to be asking

Amidst the hue and cry over Kobe formally being charged per the press
conference today, I can't halp but ask a simple question.

What on earth was ANY 19-year-old, female or male, doing alone in the room
of any guest?

I know, that by and large, we're treating more and more teens like
adults.  But honestly, I think that anyone under 21 should not be permitted
to be in those situations--specifically to prevent this sad situation now
happening in Colorado.  There's always several people in hotels, moreso in
resorts.  I think it would be at the least appropriate for someone--say,
the hotel security--to accompany any employee and prevent anything from
happening in the first place.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle