Comparing known nba players to the summer leaguers

All right!  Kedrick put on a Pierce-like scoring streak.  His first 2
attempts bricked and got rejected(like last years reg season), but after
getting more FGA's and confidence, he threw things in from all over the
court without missing.  I loved it, but he's played excellent ball and
nailed jumpers in both of his previous summer leagues also.  Plus he was
guarded the whole time by Euro SF's and slow Carroll from Notre Dame.
I'd compare him right now to rookie Eddie Jones (who had 4 yrs of
college), he's quiet/passive and you have to set him up a bit, but the
skills are top notch.

I've seen John Wallace many times after he left Syracuse, and he never
brought over his inside game in my opinion.  He's a 6'9 jumpshooter,
who's pretty mobile and can rebound a little.  I think an Ainge
connection is that he played in Phoenix under Danny.  Heinsohn raves
about Wallace whenever his team comes to town.  I'd say he's exactly
like Austin Croshere but with a nice minimum wage salary.

Mike Batiste had unexciting numbers but...  Jerry West hand picked him.
He's bulked up since entering the league.  The games I saw of Memphis,
Hubie always started Batiste over Stromile at PF.  The C's interest is
probably because he looked so good in the LA summer league for the
Grizz.  Excellent hands/coordination, always plays hard like some hungry
CBA guy.  Obie would like him.   He plays an Aaron Williams type game.

Danny's uncovered a player with all of Allen Iverson's athleticism, and
some of Kidd's mindset.  Honestly from a physical standpoint, the only
little man I know with Marcus's combo of hops(see last nights 2 hand
reverse dunk), change of speed/direction, and relentless drives, is
Iverson.  Good call by that real-gm "Banks-Fanatic", who drew the
comparison before the draft.