RE: What a difference a day makes

I'll try...

1. On Banks... Very happy with him. Has had a great camp. Believes Banks
will hit that mid-range jumper out to the college three-point line. Needs to
take care of the ball, but doesn't want to be too hard on the kid for that
because he's young. Wants him to maintain his aggressiveness, and he will
learn to take care of the ball (this was the best thing he said, in my
opinion-I couldn't agree more).
2. On Hunter... Can't remember exactly what he said, but it struck me as
lukewarm. I was surprised, because Hunter was playing so well-of course, my
assumption is they've already decided he won't make the roster and Ainge is
going out of his way not to build the guy up. He did say that he believed
Hunter was outplaying Sweetney, which he was.
3. On Perkins... Says the injury hurt him because he needs to get minutes
now since he won't get them when the season starts. Says he really likes
Perkins' outlet passes. Thinks he's fundamentally solid.
4. On Kedrick... Very pleased with him. Said he was one of the best
perimeter defenders in the NBA (I must be missing something).

That's all I remember.

Mark

P.S. Bruno... Stick a fork in him... (I'm testing the limits of my powers)