Hunter odds still low

I expected this morning's Globe to report, "Ainge, O'Brien excited over Hunter's potential."  Instead, I saw that the offer to McCarty has been "sweetened."  Ah, the Celtic dilemma.  Wish I could explain it--our predeliction for "unique" players like McCarty and Sundov over basketball players.  I'll try to watch and wait.  Truth is that I haven't seen Hunter play, but I certainly have seen what McCarty and Sundov have to offer and it is negligible on a good day.  We are the only team that wants McCarty.  The only one!!  And we have sweetened the offer.  As Paul Harvey would sign off " . . . good day!"  Gene