Bruno :NWT? (Not with the team)

In a message dated 7/17/2003 11:09:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Celtics-Digest-Owner@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I think the timestamp on the posts are in the GMT time zone.
>
> I should've done the minimal research to notice that Pietrus has already
> signed a contract, and is therefore not tradeable until December.  But
> that does not necessarily mean that there's nothing to the rumor.  Is it
> possible to pull off a trade that would include a signed draft pick as a
> "future consideration"?

What's up with Bruno..
How come he is Not With the team?

Maybe he is going to be traded? I think that Bruno is a strange case.

You know he is not a total "stiff" I mean.. Alright granted he is really
terrible, but he does seem to be coordinated and agile. Somehow though he can't do
anything quite right, ever. I am not sure what is quite wrong with him.. I
kinda feel bad for him..cept since he managed to get couple of million.

Pete