Yeeeech!!! What happened?!?

Went to the Celts/Spurs game and now I wish I hadn't plunked down $15 to see it.
It was a total blowout once the second half started and the whole team played with no emotion.  Perhaps it was because the crowd took them out of it?  The gym was packed but not as full as monday but it seemed the crowd was really lackadaisical tonight.  But the basketball played was so crappy by the celts, there was nothing worth cheering for.  Banks had a few nice assists to Hunter here and there and almost flushed a one handed dunk in the lane that brought the crowd up.  But other than that it was quiet.  I would say today the weaknesses of the Celtic backcourt was exposed.  Bremer did not get the wide open looks from the perimeter he saw on Monday and as a result clanked almost all his 3s.  Also they forced him to put the ball on the floor and he could not get by his man so he had to pass the ball out.  Bremer also had 2 or 3 fast breaks where he could not finish in transition because a Spurs defender made it back in time to contest his shot.  As for Banks he had a few nice
 drives here and there but the spurs did a great job of keeping him outside and making him shoot.   Once he was forced to shoot beyond the key it was clank city.  The only bright spot I would say was Hunter.  He had several nice boards and put backs.  A very consistent contributor.  He did blow a couple of power moves in the paint and missed a couple of layups, but they were shot over the other team's big man.  In time I think he'll get used to shooting over taller players, he's got a pretty soft shooting touch.  Anyway it was a disappointment that our  squad did not show up today with any intensity.  The SPurs may be the defending world champs but you can't get blown out by 20 by their summer squad of no names (AJ Guyton was probably the biggest name they had).

On a side note KENYON MARTIN made an appearance.  It was hilarious!  The whole gym booed him incessantly when he walked in with his girlfriend.  And you know what he did?  He raised 4 fingers up to the crowd with his right hand and then with the same hand made an O sign!  How ballsey is that to walk into hostile territory and remind the celts fans that their team got swept 4 to 0?!?  It was funny.  I was tempted to make fun of his stutter (K-K-Kenyon, K-K-Kenyon, Y-Y-You S-S-Suck!)  but considering I was probably sitting only about 20 feet from him, he'd probably rip my head off.  Another interesting note was that in the beginning of the game, Danny Ainge was sitting courtside chatting for awhile with none other than Rick Carlisle while Obie was way way down on the other end of the court.  Rick and Danny seemed pretty chummy.  I wonder what was being said.  "So Rick, think you'd want to coach this team when Obie is canned , I mean leaves?"

Ryan

Can't believe they didn't give out free gifts today at the game.  On Monday they gave out free black Reebok Celtic wristbands.  I guess you only get stuff when Lebron is in town to attract the fans.