Bru-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Is Sundov allergic to blocking shots?
Is Sundov allergic to rebounds?
Does Sundov know how to do anything other than fling the ball at the
basket?  Oh, and commit stupid frustration fouls against guys more than a
foot shorter than he is?  I was actually hoping Haslem would deck him.

Brandon Hunter looked pretty decent tonight.  He needs to work harder
underneath offensively -- he missed some easy opportunities, although he
converted a tough one over Oyedeji -- but he rebounded quite well and
showed a knack for the quick outlet.  I was glad to see Pierce giving
Hunter a hearty endorsement.  If the Cs lose Hunter and keep Sundov,
there's no hope for this front office.  Come to think of it, if they keep
Sundov over ANYONE, there's no hope for this front office.  I don't care
if he's 7'2".  I wouldn't care if he were 8'2".  BRUNO MUST GO.

Meanwhile, Ray must be chortling.  His hero Ernest Brown looked good
tonight.  Then again, look who he had guarding him.

I hope Perkins's ankle heals in time for tomorrow night's game.  I'm eager
to see what he's got.  Conversely, they should sit JR down -- he looked
like he had no gas in his tank tonight.

Nice to see Kedrick get a few outside shots in the flow.  Even nicer to
see Banks hustling all the way to the end.  He's got to learn to rein
(that's REIN -- as in controlling a horse -- not REIGN as in rule) himself
in a bit and needs to work on his outside shooting (NOT 3s --
UNNECESSARY), but wow, can he penetrate.  Banks seems like Tiny Archibald
... trapped in a strong safety's body.

Cs had no other players meriting a mention, let alone an invite to
training camp.

Michael Gooen

P.S.  Welcome back, Mark Blount.  I hope he can build on last year's
pronounced improvement.  I don't expect miracles from him, but down the
stretch and in the playoffs he looked like he was finally ready to produce
15-20 minutes of solid backup center time.