Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Skinner and Strickland

"Hide the knives from JB, everyone.  Brian Skinner and Erick Strickland agreed to free agent deals with Milwaukee. P.J.Heff"

I recommend a 200mg dose of Prozac daily to be followed if that doesn't work with a trank dart of thorazine just in case...oh, and alert Fleet Center security to look for a carzed man who mutters "Skinner... Trent... Vaughn... Strickland" over and over again. I don't think we want to start a search for another GM quite yet.