Banks the boss

Another interesting post from BlackCeltic who was at the game. Seems Banks is
really a take charge guy from this post and from the comments in today's
paper. I imagine we are going to see at least one dustup between Walker and Banks
this year as to who is running the offense...

DJessen33

<LouBarlo, Im sorry...Maybe you need to find yourself a summer leugue ticket
or something...Banks is our starting point guard without question. He was
directing Bremer around out there tonight...There is no way that a coach in the
NBA will sit down Banks for Bremer...Bremer is now the Steve Kerr of our
basketball team...Count on it... >