re: Brandon Hunter

At 04:43 AM 7/14/2003 -0700, gene kirkpatrick wrote:
I have not seen Hunter play, but my son has. He said Hunter was a monster on the boards although their (DePaul's) big men held him in check. I looked up that game; Hunter went about 13 and 13 as I remember. I expect he's good enough to make tenth man on a talent challenged NBA squad, one of which would be the Celts. Or, in other words, he's a shorter, quicker, more hungry Songaila.

Good, because that's the impression I'd gotten when reading about him, but always good to hear it from someone without a professional agenda about discussing him. And of course, as your son, I have to assume he's VERY expert about hoops.
A monster on the boards that can be held in check STILL would significantly upgrade our rebounding situation.
Kim