Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Kendrick learns quickly. Bulpett doubts Kidd's denial.-Herald

"Top pick Marcus Banks will be at the point, with Kedrick
Brown at small forward, Bruno Sundov at the 4 - it'd be hard to call him a power forward - and Kendrick Perkins at center." - Herald

Subtle hint #1 that Hunter isn't even making the team. I understand you start the vets, but in that case Sundov starts at the 5, not the four.  EW will continue to get the major minutes at the 3 this year and our rebounding woes will continue.