Jason the Kidd not at the Alamo

San Antonio is so much better off without him.  They need a big man to compete with the Lakers et al.  I can't believe they actually went after Kidd with Tony Parker blossoming so well.  Now, they are forced to do what they should have done anyway.  They're my continuing hope to defeat the Lakers out West.

And, I must admit that I think Kidd is overrated.  He may be the best point in the league, but I would choose Payton for a year, Parker for five years, and I think our new guy will have some good matches with him soon.  Sure he does most things extremely well, but he shoots so erratically and defends so "averagely."  I think he's like the Bulls team in their heyday, succeeding because of a lack of competition.  Cheers, Gene