re: sick celts

We should be ashamed of bemoaning how good "they" are going to be.  Come on!  When the Celtics of old were greatest, so was the competition.  I'd rather beat New Jersey with Kidd and Mourning than without them.  And bring on the others, too.  This elevates it to the level of war, of real rivalries, where the winner will have to be tough and play real basketball.  No three point shenanigans now.  No wiggling when we manage to beat the Knicks or somthing like that.  A real challenge.  I'll bet Danny wouldn't have it any other way.  Bring on Kidd!  We got a new kid who will show him just how old he's getting.  And Mourning?  Come on.  We'll eat his lunch.  We're the Celtics.  I'd rather have a challenge any day.  Cheers.  Gene