Re: Subject: Mr. Stephen B.

Hi Greg,

De Nada. THanks for the kind words. No, I am not he/she/it. I am a former
Bostonian transplanted in Maine. As an aside, I live near another suspected
he/she/it on this list, who I am hoping to one day meet. We are up here LOAO.
So, if you are ever up in this neck of the woods and want some lobsta and
visit George Bush's (senior) house then you have some tour guides at your
disposal.

I just like to post some articles that I read and hopefully it will start some
discussion. If nothing else, maybe some people will find it informative or for
those that don't like to search the internet I like to have it here for your
collective parousal.

I will be on the road soon. You may find me at Monday's Shaw's Summer game,
Robert Parish's induction at the HOF in September or Cedric Maxwell's
retirement night at the Elitecenter.

FYI, for those that are into autographs I am going to a signing in which Red
(probably his last), McHale, Parish, Cowens, Walton and Cousy will be present.
THose that want anything signed (8x10's, etc) can contact me for prices.

Thanks,

Steve
sb@xxxxxxxxxxxx