David Aldridge Chats Celtics

>From ESPN Chat:

Jim (Springfield MA): What is the deal with the Celtics and Antoine
Walker? Could his days in green be numbered?

David Aldridge: (8:18 PM ET ) I certainly don't get much of a vibe from
Boston that they're interested in re-signing Antoine if he opts out
after next season. So it won't surprise me at all if they're looking to
deal him.

Lamont from Madison,MA: D.A- When is the next year when the Celtics
could have some serious Cap room?

David Aldridge: (8:39 PM ET ) Conceivably after next season, Lamont--if
Antoine opted out after next year, or if they can work out some kind of
settlement with Vin Baker. The three of them would combine for $38.3
million on the cap next season and $41 million the year after. But if
Baker and Walker were both off the cap, the Celtics would have a lot of
room.